Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!

This was the first Chrsitmas ever that I didn't get up extra early to open presents. My internal alarm still went off at 3 a.m. but I spared everyone and waited until 8:30 to get up. We woke Elaina up and then took her straight to the tree. There was no time to do her hair, as you might notice from the pictures.



Adam had surprised me and made me a hope chest. It is so cool and beautiful. He stained the american flag on the top of it. It's quite the craftmanship. It's definitely a treasure. He still has some stuff to finish on it but it's pretty amazing how it is right now.



Tyler got Adam a BYU jacket for Christmas. It's really nice.






Elaina slowly got the hang of opening presents but she mainly just liked the bows and wrapping paper.

It was a crazy morning so after presents Adam and Elaina took a long nap together.





The day was a lot of fun and we all got a lot of great things for Christmas. Elaina got a lot of new toys that she has enjoyed a lot since.





1 comment:

joylyn said...

Your hope chest is beautiful. What a sweet surprise. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. We missed you.