Friday, November 20, 2009

New Phone, Maybe?

So, Christmas is coming up and I already know what I am getting. I will be getting a new fuel pump for our car from Adam, so that we can make it out to California for Christmas, and Elaina is getting me a new cell phone. A couple of weeks ago Elaina decided that my phone was old and so picked off the numbers and key pad. It's been pretty hard/impossible to dial with the phone and I have missed several phone calls because I couldn't dig into the phone hard enough for it to answer. Elaina, also, threw my phone awhile back and blew out the speakers so now most of my conversations echo or break in and out. But, if you know me, you know that I need an excuse like Christmas to go out and spend the money on a new phone, when mine still technically works. Adam thinks I should up grade to an i-phone. Ha!! Could you imagine the damage Elaina could do to an i-phone.

No comments: