Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas

It's been awhile since I posted something but I thought that I might put up some of the highlights of this Christmas. It was a lot of fun! We went to California to visit my parents. It was so much fun seeing Elaina with my side of the family, especially seeing her with her cousin Landon. They were so cute together!! Here's a little of what we did this holiday season:
Elaina saw Santa and loved him. She even said ho ho to him as we were leaving.
One of Elaina's favorite things to do is chase bubbles. She learned the word bubble while in California. We did bubbles a lot!
Another thing Elaina did a lot of were wagon rides. Here is grandma and grandpa Twitchell taking Elaina and Landon for a ride.
Elaina also loved baby Lena. Elaina just liked to watch her. Lena's so cute!
Here's Elaina in her Christmas jammies. They were so cute on her!

Those are just some of the highlights. Christmas was great this year. Our family is so blessed!

2 comments:

Adam Sink said...

Haha! Aww... so cute! I miss her. I can't wait to see her in February. Christmas break was fun! oh, and this is Alicia. I'm on Adam's account though.

Klaudia said...

Christmas was the best!!!!! It was great having you guys home. Elaina is such a doll it was fun to see her with her cousins. We love having you guys here!!!!