Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

This was a really weird Christmas. Every year since I can remember I have gotten up on Christmas at 3 am sharp and all the presents are open by 6 am. This year, my internal clock once again woke me up right at 3 but this time I decided I would let everyone sleep in. We had church at 9:30 am and the kids slept in way too late for us to open presents before then. So, we really just got to see that Santa did get the kids change of address form. Santa brought Elaina a new princess bike and then we got the trike out for Austin to prevent any fighting. Grandpa Twitchell had tithing work to do after church so we had to then wait on him to open the presents. We didn't start opening presents until like 1 in the afternoon. It was so weird to have the sun up!
This year Austin was all about cars and the only thing Elaina asked for was a elephant pillow pet, but she was really excited about the bike.
After presents we got to skype Avram from Brazil. It was great seeing him!





No comments: