Tuesday, December 27, 2011


Thank goodness for little children who leave us reminders of what the Christmas season is really about. I found this set up of Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus being surrounded by the kid's animals today on the table.

The other day I was watching Austin play with a manger scene. He really gushes over the Baby Jesus and gives him lots of kisses. Austin kisses every picture of Jesus that he comes into contact with, he always has. While watching him this time with Baby Jesus it dawned on me, when Austin was really young we would show him pictures of Jesus so he would recognize him, but the love (ie. Kisses) Austin has for Jesus is something he came up with on his own. Austin only kisses pictures of family and Jesus. I really believe Austin knows exactly who Jesus is and it’s not because I taught him but instead because he remembers. I believe little children are still very close to our Heavenly Father and Jesus. I am so grateful for my little ones.

1 comment:

Alicia Sink said...

I think they are too :)