Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Day At Nursery!!!

Today was Elaina's first day in the nursery. As I suspected, she had no problem with us leaving her. She went straight to the kids and the toys as soon as we got her into the nursery. Adam and I tried to get her to at least wave goodbye to us but there was way too much fun going on to acknowledge us. When Adam went to pick her up he said that she was still playing with toys. Nursery was a hit. I must admit though, I missed her. I kept watching my classroom door to see if she would be brought in to me but she never was. I miss her, but it will be nice to start getting something out of church again.
This is before church. Such a big girl!
Here's after church. She was showing me the drawing that she did in nursery.

4 comments:

Alicia Sink said...

Wow! She's in nursery already?!

Klaudia said...

What a cutie, she is growing up way too fast.

joylyn said...

Awesome! Nursery is great! Elaina is such a big girl. Landon finally got so that he likes to go to nursery and walks right in when we get to the door. (It only took us until he was 27 months old haha).

Anonymous said...

Wow! Elaina is growing up, so cute! I'm impressed with your grocery shopping, Wow!!!